2023 London Study Abroad Application
Here are the links to download the items you need to submit to Emily Kohler. You can reach her in Smith Hall, room 123, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Along with submitting these forms, you must pay the $450 program deposit. Please note that this deposit is only refundable until February 2023. After this time, if students withdraw from the 2023 trip, they will forfeit the $400 deposit. To make this deposit:
a. Click on “Make a Payment”
b. Make $450 deposit
c. for information about our cancellation policy, and total/partial deposit refund, click here.
2. You will need to sign up with StudioAbroad, a $50 non-refundable fee. Here’s a link to the London StudioAbroad application (available mid-October 2021).
3. Application Questionnaire (7 questions); asks student why they want to study abroad, what they hope to gain, career goals, and general information such as parent contacts, academic advisor, language skills, etc.
5. Disciplinary/Conduct Check Approval (Y/N)
6. Faculty contact reference (provide name and email only)
7. Passport Questionnaire – informs student to apply if they do not have one and/or make sure their passport is not expired by the time they plan to study abroad
a. A copy of the picture page of your passport should be delivered to LeeAnn Scherbauer, Center for International Education - Room 230 Gallagher, or Emily Kohler - Smith Hall, Room 123.
8. Review the Student Travel Policy
9. Review the (newly updated) Refund and Cancellation Policy.
10. You will need to complete an Assumption of Risk, Health History Form and Health Screening forms. Please click here to access these forms. Due date is February 19, 2023.
11. Complete the application for AIFS (our UK program coordinator). This link will be available in the future.